Northwest Health Partners is a Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) of autonomous physician groups in Oregon that provides a framework for independent practices to collectively contract and negotiate with insurers for better payment rates and ensure that patients receive the best care possible.
Physician groups who are part of Northwest Health Partners benefit from the ability to:
- Deliver higher quality care
- Monitor patient compliance
- Recruit medical talent to your practice
- Offer combined services of the network to insurers/payers, such as group contracting, making your independent practice more viable; this is especially true for small practices.
- Use an integrated electronic health record (EHR) system, making it possible to easily share information, such as lab orders and results, charge capture for billing, demographic data, scheduling data and continuity of care documents, among others.
- Simplify administrative services through its Management Service Organization (MSO), Northwest Specialty Clinics.